A successful talk is a little miracle—people see the world differently afterward. Conquer your fear of public speaking.
A fear of public speaking is considered the number one fear among societies population. It is also considered to be a social anxiety disorder where individuals suffer from performance anxiety. The medical term referring to the fear of public speaking is called “glossophobia.” Of all the phobias out there, public speaking is considered the highest. It affects 3 out of 4 people or 75% of individuals that suffer from speech anxiety.
In our communications course we work with you to help you master the skills of public speaking and build the confidence that you need in your life to succeed.
Younger children need communication skills to help their development in life.
Proper oral language skills are
essential life skill in today’s times. Teaching kids basic communication skills
during the early years and go on to hone their skills as they grow is crucial.
Communication skills are important in child development for the following reasons:
- They help them to express themselves clearly and convey their feelings in a better manner.
- They facilitate learning and meaningful exchange of information with others.
- They boost your child’s social IQ by helping him build sound relationships during his interactions with other people.
- A child who can properly communicate verbally may be comfortable producing written communications as well which is likely to help him perform better academically.
- Kids with communication problems may develop low self esteem and no confidence to speak their views.