- Trinity’s graded acting and speaking exams provide a structured yet flexible framework for progress, which encourages learners of all levels and abilities to demonstrate their skills in performing and speaking through engaging with as wide a variety of performance activities and texts as possible.
- The exams assess performance and speaking skills through face-to-face practical assessment.
- They offer learners of any age the opportunity to measure their development as performers against a series of internationally understood benchmarks, taking them from beginner level to the point where they can progress to entry for Trinity’s performance diplomas, higher education or employment.
- Develop a range of transferable communication skills, including problem-solving, creativity, team working and organisational skills, that will have a positive impact in both education and the workplace
- Feature practical tasks that reflect real-world situations such as preparing and delivering CVs for interview, stories for broadcast, and presentations that debate current issues
- Now offering Group Initial exams, giving beginner candidates a goal and preparation for Grade 1 onwards
- Offer candidates the choice to have their skills assessed individually or within a group
School Aged Group Classes per semester **15 Classes per semester
Kindergarten to Year 10: $525.00
Year 10 to Year 12: $600.00
18+ Adult Classes per semester **15 Classes per semester ** Online and face to face
Adult 18+: $675.00
Professional Training Diploma Certification: $975 per semester
Private Classes- School fees per semester.
** Please note all private or paired tuition requests need to be submitted directly to the school before enrollment. A teacher will be allocated subject to availability.
30 minute private: $698 per semester
60 minute private: $1398 per semester
School Holiday workshops: 9am -4pm
3 day workshops: $350 per student
5 day workshops: $550 per student
Term Dates 2019
Term One: 11th Feb - 1st April
Term Two: 6th May - 17th June
Term Three: 29th July - 16th September
Term Four: 21st October - 2nd December
Conditions of entry
Classes are limited to 14 students per class.
All group classes run for a duration of 50 minutes. This is with the exception of the Diploma course which runs for 70 minutes.
Missed classes can be made up upon request and subject to availability.
All students attending regular classes are required to sit examinations held either in the middle of the year or at the end of the year.
These exams are with Trinity Guildhall London - See below for information on Trinity Guildhall examinations.